例：We do farm work as the old peasant teaches us.
As(it is)in your country, we grow wheat in the north and rice in the south. 正如(像) 你们国家一样，我们北方种植小麦，南方种植水稻。
(2) as＋形容词／副词原级＋（a ／an）＋名词＋as ;
否定式：not as/so --- as
例：He is as good a player as his sister．
(3) such + n. + as to do 如此……以致于……
例：She is such a fool as to believe what he said.
(4) so + adj./adv. + as to do sth 如此……以致于……
例：He was so strong as to carry the heavy box.
(5) such --- as--- 象……之类的…… （接名词或定语从句）
例：He wished to be such a man as Lei Feng was.
(6) the same ＋名词＋as 和……一样的…… （接名词或定语从句）
例：He is not the same man as he used to be 他不是从前的那样子了。
(7) as 引导非限制性定语从句
例：As is known to us, knowledge is power.众所周知，知识就是力量。
例：We get wiser as we get older. 随着我们长大，我们也变得越来越聪明。
例：As it was getting very late, we soon turned back.
例：Child as he is, he knows much about science.
(1) prefer to do sth
例：I prefer to stay at home. 我宁愿呆在家里。
(2) prefer doing sth
例：I prefer playing in defence. 我喜欢打防守。
(3) prefer sb to do sth
例：Would you prefer me to stay? 你愿意我留下来吗？
(4) prefer to do sth rather than do sth ……宁愿…...而不愿.…".
例句：I prefer to stay at home rather than go out
(5) prefer doing sth to doing sth
例：I prefer watching football to playing it.
(6) prefer sth to sth
例：I prefer tea to coffee. 我要茶不要咖啡。
(1) be doing sth ---- when ---
例：He was still smiling when the door opened and his wife came in.
(2) be about to do sth --- when ---
例：We were about to start when it began to rain.
(3) had not done sth --- when ---/ hardly --- when ---
例： He had not fallen asleep when the telephone rang.
(4) had just done ---- when ---
例：I had just gone to bed after a very hard day when the phone rang.
(1) It +seems + that从句
例：It seemed that everyone was satisfied. 看来好像每个人都很满意。
(2) It seems to sb that ---
例：It seems to me that she is right. 我看她是对的，
(3) There seems to be ----
例：There seems to be a heavy rain. 看上去要有一场大雨。
(4) It seems as if ----
例：It seemed that she couldn't come to class.看样子她不能来上课了。
(1) She is taller than I by three inches. 她比我高三英寸
(2) There is one year between us. 我们之间相差一岁。
(3) She is three years old than I 她比我大三岁。
(4) They have increased the price by 50%. 他们把价格上涨了50
(1) what 引导主语从句
例：What surprised me is that everybody seemed to be very indifferent to her.
(2) what 引导宾语从句
例：We can learn what we do not know. 我们能学会我们不懂的东西。
(3) what 引导表语从句
例：That is what I want. 那正是我所要的。
(4) what 引导同位语从句
例：I have no idea what they are talking about. 我不知道他们正在谈论什么.
(1) too．．．to do sth．
例：Politics is too important to be left to the politicians．
（＝Politics is so important that it can't be left to the politicians．）
(2) only too --- to do sth
例：I shall be only too pleased to get home. 我要回到家里就非常高兴。
(3) too + adj + for sth
例：These shoes are much too small for me. 我穿这双鞋太小了。
(4) too + adj + a + n.
例：This is too difficult a text for me. 这篇课文对我来说太难了。
(5) can't … too +形容词 无论……也不为过
例：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
(1) where 引导的定语从句
例：This is the house where he lived last year. 这就是他去年住过的房子。
(2) where 引导的状语从句
例：Where there is a will，there is a way．有志者事竟成。
He left his key where he could find．他将钥匙放在易找到的地方。
I will go where I want to go．我要去我想去的地方。
(3) where 引导的表语从句
例：This is where you are wrong. 这正是你错的地方。
注：引导状语从句的where= 介词+the place where （定语从句）
例：Go where(ver) you are most needed.到最需要你的地方去。
(1) wish that sb did sth 希望某人现在做某事
例：I wish I were as strong as you. 我希望和你一样强壮。
(2) wish that sb had done sth 希望某人过去做某事
例： I wish you had told me earlier 要是你早点告诉我就好了。
(3) wish that sb would/could do sth 希望某人将来做某事
例：I wish you would succeed this time. 我希望你这次会成功。
10、would rather 句型：
(1) would rather do sth than do sth 宁愿做……而不愿做……
例：She would rather die than turn against his motherland.
(2) would rather have done sth 宁愿过去做过某事
例：I would rather have taken his advice. 我宁愿过去接受他的意见。
(3) would rather sb had done sth 宁愿某人过去做过某事
例：I would rather I had passed the examination last week.
(4) would rather sb did sth 宁愿某人现在或将来做某事
例： Who would you rather went wit