66. 这个关于如何适应校园生活的讲座给我留下了深刻的印象。（疑问词+to do, get used to, impression）
67. 相比于第二本书，她更喜欢第一本，该书的内容是关于一个2008年奥运会的志愿者。（prefer, content, volunteer）
68. 我强烈建议你看一下这本书，它很适合新生。（recommend+宾语从句, be suitable for）
69. 令我生气的是，肇事司机没有如期出现。（annoy, be responsible for, as scheduled）
70. 这个活动是专门为交换生而设计的，并且我发现它很有用。（design, exchange, find+宾语+宾补）
66. The lecture on how to get used to the campus life left a deep impression on me.
67. He preferred the first book to the second one, whose content was about a volunteer for the 2008 Olympic Games.
68. I strongly recommend that you should read the book, which is suitable for freshmen.
69. It annoyed me that the driver, who was responsible for the accident, didn't show up as scheduled.
70. The activity is designed for exchange students and I find it very useful.
46.___________ the first day of senior high school, the hard-working student took notes while listening.
47.The solution ___________ difficult problems is to focus on every detail.
48._____ ____（要是）the outgoing girl was attracted by the newly-released online games?
49.Seeing a dog coming at her, the little girl was f ____________ to cry.
50.She was working out the math problem with ______________（concentrate）to keep up with her classmates.
51.Students were amazed to find the lessons of this male teacher _______（有吸引力的）.
Good habits formed at youth ________ ________ _________ ________（至关重要）.