1. I’m writing to invite you to...我写信是邀请你……
2. I wonder if you can come to...我想知道你是否能来……
3. We sincerely hope you can attend it.我们真诚希望你能够参加。
4. It’s my pleasure/a great honour for me to invite you to...我很荣幸的邀请你……
5.1. It will begin at 2:00 pm and last two hours, during which time 15 well-prepared contestants will deliver their speeches.
6. We will start at 8:00 am and arrive there at 9:00.我们将会在上午八点出发，九点到达那里。
7. By the way, you may take Bus No. 322 in front of your apartment and it will take you directly to the club.顺便说一下，你可以乘坐你家公寓前的322路公交车，它会直接把你带到俱乐部。
8. I know you are a native speaker of English and an English teacher, and I, on behalf of our school, sincerely invite you to be part of the contest.
9. Since you are so eager to improve your English, it will prove to be a great chance.
10. I’m sure that you will enjoy yourself there.我保证你在那里会过得很愉快。
11. Will you be available during that time? Please contact me at 1234567 at your earliest convenience.那期间你有空吗？请方便时尽快给我打电话1234567。
12. Would you please let me know as soon as possible if you can accept my invitation?
13. We will feel much honored if you could come.如果你能来，我们会非常荣幸。
14. We are looking forward to your coming.我们期待着你的到来。
15. I am longing to see you soon.我期待着尽早见到你。
16. I am writing this letter to express my regret…我写这封信是想表达我的遗憾……
17. I am writing to apologize for…我写信是为……道歉。
18. Please accept my sincere apology for…请接受我对于^的真诚道歉。
19. I have no choice/option but to cancel the appointment with you.
20. I hope that this does not cause you too much inconvenience.
21.It would be very kind( considerate)of you to give me another chance to do sth. I promise it will never happen again. 你太好了，再给我一次机会做某事。我保证不会再发生这种事情。
22.If it is convenient for you, let's have another appointment to do sth.
23.Would you mind if I change the appointment time?你会介意我改变约会的时间吗?
24.ls it possible that I make up for the loss by doing sth.?可能让我做某事来弥补损失吗?
25.Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.我对于所造成的任何不便再次道歉。
26.Hope you can accept my apologies and understand my situation.
27.I sincerely hope that you will be able to think in my position and accept my apologies.
28.I am writing in the hope that you will be kind enough to do me a favor.
29.1am encountering three problems which trouble me a lot. To begin with,… What’s more, … What troubles me most is …
30.Unfortunately,I find/feel it quite/extremely difficult/hard to do with(使用形式宾语)
31.It is difficult/challenging for me to do sth.做某事是困难的/有挑战性的。
32.I have trouble/difficulty/problems (in)doing sth.我做某事有困难。
33.Faced with the above problems,I am anxious to get your help. Would you please offer me some advice on...?面对上述问题，我渴望得到你的帮助。请你给我一些建议。
34.I wonder if can help me with these difficulties. I really appreciate it if you could help me .
35.I would appreciate it very much if you can offer me some necessary/timely help(give/lend me some practical/valuable advice)
36. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble fitting in your new school. Such problems are quite normal. Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful.很遗憾听说你在适应新学校方面有困难。这样的问题是很正常的。可能下面的建议会有一些帮助。
37. You have asked me for my advice with regard to how to learn Chinese , and I will try to make some suggestions here.你关于如何学习汉语询问我的建议，那么我就在这里给出一些建议。
38. I'm very glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to fit in the new school life. Here are a few suggestions.
39. I'm very glad to have received your e-mail. Now I'm writing to give you some advice on how to learn English well in high school.
40.I hope these suggestions will be of use to you. As the saying goes, where there is a will, there is a way(有志者事竟成). 我希望这些建议会对你有用。如谚语所说，有志者事竟成。
41. I hope these suggestions will be of use to you. As the saying goes, the man who has made up his mind to win will never say “impossible”(一个决心要成功的人从来不说“不可能”).
42. I believe that you will take my suggestions into serious account.
43. I sincerely hope my advice will be some help for you. If there is more I can do to help, please let me know.我真诚的希望我的建议对你有一些帮助。如果有更多我可以帮忙的，请告诉我。
44. Immediately I saw your advertisement in the paper for …I felt it was just the kind of post for which I have the qualifications and for which I have been looking for some time.看到贵公司在报上招聘……的广告，我马上感到这正是我这段时间所要寻找的工作，并且我能胜任。
45.I would like to apply for admission to your college.我想申请入贵校学习。
46. The kind of work in which your company is engaged particularly interests me.
47. Your early response will be much appreciated.如能尽快回复，我将不胜感激。
48.I would greatly appreciate receiving copies of the required application forms and any instructions you may be so kind as to give me regarding my possible admission.
49. I should be pleased to attend for an interview at your convenience, when I could give you further details concerning myself.我将乐意在您方便时接受面试，届时我将进一步介绍自己。
50.I am writing to express my congratulations on your winning the first place in the English speech contest.我写信祝贺你的英语演讲比赛获得第一名。
51. Congratulations on your success in the National College Entrance Examination.
52. Please accept my most sincere congratulations and best wishes for the future.
53. We are all proud of the great achievements you have made.
54.1 feel very happy for your dream has come true.我很高兴你终于梦想成真了。
55.In my view, you work hard and besides that, you are a very intelligent person.
56. I am sure your parents are greatly proud of you.我相信你的父母为你感到非常自豪。
57.1 just want you to know how pleased I am to witness your success.
58. You don’t know how excited I was when I heard the good news.
58. As the saying goes, “ Everything comes to him who waits. “ Finally, you succeeded.
59.Sincere congratulations to you again!再次真诚地祝贺你！
60. 1 hope your future will be glorious.我希望你的未来是是辉煌的。
61. 1 will be grateful if you can write me back and give me your advice. I am looking forward to your early reply.如果你能回信给我建议我会很感激。希望早日得到你的答复。
62. Could you share with me how you improve your spoken English? Your experience will be of great help to me in learning.